Pope Road Kindergarten is a member of the The Whitehorse PreSchool Association (WPSA). WPSA maintains a Central Application Scheme for Three and Four Year Old preschools in the City of Whitehorse.
To apply for a place at Pope Road Kindergarten your first step is to complete the WPSA application form. Once the places have been determined, you will be contacted by our enrolments officer.
Enrolments are accepted for children at 2 years of age. Positions are allocated in the year before your child is due to attend preschool. Enrolment applications close on 30 June each year. You will be contacted by the preschool some time between July and September of that year regarding your child’s position. No guarantee is given to families when applying for preschool preferences or alternatives.
- Proof of the child’s date of birth must be supplied with the application.
- You must provide a residential address.
- Proof of residential address must be supplied with the application. Only recent utilities accounts, no more than 6 months old, showing usage and service address are acceptable; gas, water, electricity, land phone line. Rates notice is not acceptable.
- Proof of up to date immunisation must be supplied with the application. The AIR history statement (Australian Immunisation Register) can be downloaded from Medicare online through your myGov or Express Plus Medicare app. You can also call the AIR enquiries line on 1800 653 809, it can take up to 14 days to get the statement in the post.
- Photocopied pages from MCHN book or letters from an immunisation provider (i.e. GP or Council) are not acceptable.
- No Jab No Play Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have a Health Care Card, Pension Card or similar a copy must be provided with the application.
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with the application.
- Submit your enrolment applications to the WPSA Applications Office Address:
The Applications OfficeWhitehorse Pre-School AssociationP.O. Box 1194,Blackburn North, 3130